|Application for the textile industry||Case MS3 N°11|
Cam roller for embroidery machine head
- A special Roller was needed to ensure the perfect adjustment after assembly and the optimum fitting of the roller in the cam track of the embroidery machine.
- The application needed a special solution as the standard LR 605 was inadequate.
- The highest load capacity was needed to guarantee the longest life time possible
- Provide a brand new and innovative design ready for volume production.
- Ensure a high quality level in order to guarantee the lifetime requirement for the textile industry.
- Allow precise adjustment of the machine thanks to the eccentric design.
- According to the decades of experience of JESA in track roller design and production, a special inner ring design was produced in order to be able to easily adjust the track after assembly.
- The inner ring has an eccentric part for adjustment
- The integrated shaft allows optimised design for fixing and on machine adjustment.
- Fully integrated solution (shaft and track roller).
- Easy and precise adjustment for fitting in the track after assembly with the eccentric diameter.
- A roller with high load capacity for maximum lifetime.
- Only one part to for the customer to manage in the logistics process.
- A special design, which enables the customer to control the aftermarket spare parts requirement.