- In recent years the performance needed for components of bottling lines have continued to increase (higher speed, resistant to caustic cleaning agents and fillers, longer life).
- Cam rollers deteriorate quickly due to excessive loads and a very aggressive environment (one which rusts even stainless steel).
- A solution that allows for a better resistance and longer life is needed due to difficult application mechanical conditions or chemical conditions.
- The lubrication of the roller needs to satisfy to the food industry requirements.
- Using a patented stainless steel which has superior corrosion resistant (Steenox).
- A specific external profile of the outer ring effective bonding of the overmold.
- The overmold material is optimized for heavy loads and at high speeds.
- Special grease for use in food environment.
- New JESA stainless steel (Steenox), with excellent properties for an aggressive environment.
- Optimized design for the outer ring of the bearing, to provide a perfect fit of the overmold.
- Suitable overmold material with optimum Shore hardness for low wear.
- Use of a specific grease, suitable for heavy loads and approved for the food industry.
- A significantly higher roller lifetime, greatly reducing machine downtime.
- Reduced maintenance costs with a considerable intervals between maintenance.
- Use of a greased roller instead of a plain bearing lubricated with water.
- Increased performance of the bottling system machine with a high quality product, which reinforces the manufacturer’s leading position in the market.