- Applications for linear guides require a high level of precision to allow the guided elements to move easily and with reduced play.
- These linear movements are generally short but can be very fast, which generates acceleration forces that can damage the systems linear rollers.
- Therefore as these combined high loads (radial + axial) are frequent it is essential to choose the right linear roller product for the application.
- An increase in load capacity of 35% through the integration of the linear roller fixing shaft.
- A reduced friction torque optimized by a thorough knowledge of the forces acting on the component.
- A combination of geometry and of special materials suitable for an extended life of the rail and linear roller.
- Integration of the linear roller with the mounting shaft reduces the number of components and to increase the reliability of the assembly.
- Calculating the lifetime of the linear roller based on the deformation of the outer roller profile requires great product knowledge and understanding.
- Full customization of the outer roller profile design is achieved by Jesa with our advanced technology for internal roller construction.
- Integration of the fixing method of the shaft with a hexagonor eccentric thread.
- Load capacities optimized to ensure maximum system operation and a long service life.
- A reduction of noise caused by the linear rollers achieved through exclusive machining techniques and innovative surface treatments.
- Energy savings are made due to lower internal roller friction.