- This needle roller is used in a cam mechanism.
- The point loads are applied on an 5 mm diameter shaft and are extremely strong.
- The lifetime of the application can go up to 30 years.
- The application requirements dictate that this needle roller bearing should not fail.
- In-depth study and detailed analysis of the application in demanding specifications.
- FEM study of the shaft
- Research and testing on materials and heat treatment to extend the mechanical limits further.
- Choosing an innovative steel that significantly improves the performance of the application
- A combination of a special steel and heat treatment to achieve the capacity with high static and dynamic load for an 5mm shaft diameter.
- Use of a high performance bespoke production tooling
- A very precise and bespoke testing process replicating the final application.
- Higher load capacities for same boundary dimensions
- A solution that fits 100% to the customer needs
- An exterior design with the same boundary dimensions, so the customer did not need to modify to the existing application components and related materials.