- This special bearing for a pinch roller has been produced for many years at Jesa and is generally available from the market from various sources, and could almost be classified as a “standard” part of the bearing industry.
- JESA Switzerland used it’s 20 year experience of our Chinese production facility to start production of this “standard” bearing from Jesa China. The guaranteed high production quality level of this tailored bearing, produced at Jesa China benefited from optimised costs.
- Jesa and the customer made no compromise between the quality and prices. JESA offers Swiss engineered products produced in China, at a high quality level for some of the biggest market players in the textile industry.
- The most important feature of this bearing is the angular play of the outer ring, which permits a large misalignment of the bearing support unit, which is continuously pushed against the driven roller with a spring system. For this, JESA designed a special internal construction design to reach this requirement.
- The lowest rotational friction torque is also important for this application, therefore JESA uses a special grease in a minimum quantity.
- Special shields were designed and located in the outer ring to avoid grease weeping out with disastrous affects for the bearing and the customers application.
- A special chamfer on both sides of the outer ring help to easy assembly of the associated special rubber bush.
- The large outer ring gives best support to the thin aluminium bush.
- Swiss engineered solution produced in China at the best price level without quality compromise.
- A complete integrated solution that brings real added value to the customer.
- Swiss contact and logistic management for European customers.