- Manyvehiclesnow have a system for opening and closing the automated tailgate using linear actuators and bearings.
- This automotive industry application is designed and produced according to ISO 16949.
- Bearing rings designed to withstand the stresses created by the over molding and shrinkage.
- Bearing internal design optimized for radial clearances for axial and radial loads.
- An advanced seal design “URS” that guarantees maximum sealing.
- Specific grease resistant to extreme temperatures found in automotive applications.
- A special overmolded ball bearing with a high performance polymer. An “all in one“ solution.
- Adapted geometry of the molding to perfectly fit the ultrasonic welding process and with other parts of the system.
- JESA’s patented grooved outer ring ensures a perfect plastic to steel fit.
- Bearing designed to withstand heavy static and dynamic loads and to reduce the size and weight of the system.
- A bespoke customer solution tailored to fit the other elements of the whole tailgate system.
- An overmolded bearing produced and design by Jesa, who are the specialist in mixed material solutions.
- The overmolding provides a lifetime attachment when compared to other methods of plastic to bearing steel (interference, by clip or circlip for example)