- Based on a customer request, JESA has designed and engineered a smart industrialization process for an existing product which improves the existing solution.
- The selection of components, materials and manufacturing processes has been organized to cater for different sizes of tension pulleys.
- Design, load ratings and lifetime requirements all designed to meet the customers specification.
- Selection of an optimized polyamide for the customer application and JESA production injection process.
- JESA are capable of overmolding a full prefabricated bearing which reduces assembly complexity for the customer.
- Special design of the roller assembly to ensure load capacity and the best “form-fit” between the different materials (polymide and steel) within the assembly.
- A JESA produced ball bearing, directly overmolded achieving good adhesion between the bearing and outer polymide.
- No need for any after processing, machining or similar due to the accurate molding tolerances achieved at JESA.
- Easy assembly of the integrated second bearing and other components required for the customers assembled system.
- This integrated assembly has been designed and produced using a bearing and plastic-injection specialist – JESA.
- Significant cost reduction achieved for the customer.
- Customer achieves a complete single solution from one supplier.
- Flexible delivery options for the customer so as to react to the fast changing market conditions.