- The customer involved JESA to optimise the current solution with a superior design and reduced costs
- The assembly of the old version was not easy, the fitting of the miniature bearing in the roller has an influence on the radial play and hence the rotation quality
- All component materials in the existing design were unnecessarily expensive: stainless steel and brass
- With our 40 year experience, Jesa designed a new integrated solution which exceeded the new requirements of lifetime and cost reduction.
- The redesign of the assembly decreased the number of components from 7 to 2.
- JESA has developed an assembly with an integrated shaft and special outer ring.
- The parts are no longer in expensive stainless steel, but steel with a special JESA surface coating.
- No more problems with radial fitting of the bearing due to the heavy interference fit needed with the old design
- Higher load capacity and a longer lifetime because of the integrated assembly using more balls
- An economical solution that fits the customers requirement and increases application performances