JESA SA, A MEMBER OF THE SWISS GROUP POLYGENA, HAS BEEN AN ACTIVE MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN THE FIELD OF PRECISION BALL BEARINGS AND PLASTIC INJECTION FOR MORE THAN 45 YEARS. THE COMPANY, WITH ITS 200 EMPLOYEES WORLDWIDE, OFFERS INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS SPECIFICALLY DEVELOPED FOR ITS CUSTOMERS, DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN ITS MODERN PRODUCTION FACILITIES IN SWITZERLAND AND CHINA.
BASED AT OUR HEADQUARTERS IN FRIBOURG (SWITZERLAND), WE ARE LOOKING FOR A:
Attached to the Engineering department, your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Collaborate with the international sales team during the project acquisition phase, proposing technical solutions, analysing specific customer requirements and defining the project and product specifications as well as the specification for the test machines, analysis machines and production machines.
- Play an active part in the preparation of customer quotes together with the sales team and the customer, in particular the preparation of the technical part of the quotes, the feasibility studies and the concept of industrialisation
- Plan and manage your projects from conception to final production whilst respecting the budget and time constraints
- Design and specification of both standard and special bearings in accordance with the clients’ requirements
- Carry out analysis and testing of the products whether as part of their development process, issues in production or as a result of a customer complaint
- Propose as a matter of course product and process improvements, ensure an environment of continuous technological improvement in your domain
- Provide technical support, advise and appropriate solutions in your interactions with sales and with during customer visits
- Higher qualification HES/EPF in mechanical engineering, micro technology or equivalent
- Demonstrable and significant experience in industrial project management ideally in the field of bearings for the automobile industry
- Knowledge and competency in the use of an ERP system as well as 2D/3D design and simulation packages
- Autonomous with a sense of responsibility and the capability to lead a project team
- Confident in French with, in addition, a good capability in both German and English
- A work environment based on trust, collaboration, innovation and solution seeking
- A high level of industrial equipment
- Continuous internal technical personal development
- A culture of support and team work
Join us and by brining your particular skills and personal qualities, make your contribution to the success of a modern, dynamic company focused on innovation.
Please send your completed application to:
Attn. Alicia Ingold
Route du Petit-Moncor 9